Web Marketing Services
Currently over 350 million net users access information/data from over 2 billion web pages on the Internet. Over 75 % of the net users seek information through 15 major search engines such as Yahoo!, Excite, HotBot, AOL, etc. These major search engines can manage only 50 to 300 million pages in their databases, or 15 percent of the existing pages on the web. Getting listed and properly positioned in these major search engines gives you better search referrals.
The main aim of web marketing and search engine optimisation is to enable your prospective customer to find your website by using their search keyword. If done correctly there will be a good chance that your site will achieve a solid search engine ranking. The answer to achieving a good position in the search engines is for your web pages to contain the same keywords and keyword phrases that are used as search phrases in search engines. Although this may sound simple, discovering these exact words and phrases and knowing how to place them in your web pages is a skill acquired after much practice. Your web site must contain the right keywords in order for you to be found.
Email / Ezine Marketing:
"Its more cost effective to keep existing customers than find new customers". Permission based email marketing or an email newsletter to your existing clients is a great way to keep them interested in your business. Offering the opportunity for prospects to sign up to receive this information from you means that you market your business with more people and potentially reach a far wider market.
Search Engine Optimisation Services
1) Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
We will create basic keywords and submit your website to individual directories and search engines once the site has been created.
FREE ARTICLE: How to promote your website yourself!
2) Advanced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Initial Keyword research :
To produce 3-5 targeted keywords/phrases per page, with number of searches and competitiveness data for each phrase.(contact us, forms, links pages etc with no real content would not count)
- Creation of meta tags :
Placed into all pages.
A document is provided advising correct placement of keywords into pages, with copy/content review and general advice and recommendations.
3) Ongoing SEO Programme (minimum of 3 Months)
- Application of tracking code to all pages (1 hour * - once off )
- Monthly analysis and reporting (2 hours per month)
- Link building (2 hours per month)
- Changes to website (finetuning) : this will be quoted as required
* Depends on the size of the site
|Google Site Maps
This is a beta service offering from Google. We create a Google approved site map and submit this to Google and in return your site will receive the following benefits:
- Better crawl coverage to help people find more of your pages
- Fresher search results (we can tell Google how often to check your sitemap for changes)
- It provides Google with more information such as when a page was last modified and how often it changes
- Google will be notified of all of your pages so they all can be indexed
This service takes about one hour which includes initial monitoring of the sitemaps use by Google.
Contact Strobe Net to see how our SEO Services can help your business grow on the web.